Do you want to be part of an industry leader and our growing company, shaping the industry, and changing the way the world sees construction equipment today?
Husqvarna is now looking for a P&A Commercial and Pricing Manager, who will be an integral part in shaping the aftermarket experience. We offer an exciting role with a focus on improving and execution of Parts & Accessories pricing as well as driving commercial activities in the aftermarket. If you enjoy driving change, solving complex challenges, strongly believe that people are the key to be successful and like developing organizations to reach the next levels, then you have found your new challenge.
You will work in a truly global matrix organisation in project teams together with other parts of the organization in a collaborative and coaching team spirit. The position is reporting to Director of Parts & Accessories, located in Gothenburg or Stockholm.
Your Mission and Responsibilities
· Develop pricing strategy and governance for P&A including reference prices, list prices and discount structure.
· Optimize P&A pricing to increase profitability based on customer need and market conditions.
· Pricing execution including driving the yearly pricing cycle.
· Drive pricing intelligence such as monitor profitability, market share, customer spend, price elasticity, customer segmentations.
· Drive commercial activities together with the Sales function to expand the aftermarket business.
· Analyse sales and other reports to get insight into how we can adjust and adapt to improve performance.
· Develop commercial plan to support the overall 2025 ambition for the P&A business.
Qualifications and Experience
We believe that you have at least 5-8 years’ experience from pricing roles and/or projects and preferably a Master’s degree or equivalent. It is desirable if you have experience from:
· Lead or key member of a large pricing transformation project.
· Aftermarket roles and/or projects.
· Experience from pricing systems (e.g. Vendavo/Navetti)
English is mandatory and you are a self-starter with a strong sense of urgency, holistic perspective with a ability to develop and implement strategies. You must be able to switch between a strategic and an execution/project leader mind-set. You are driven, proactive and like working in collaboration with others and being communicative. In this role you have to enjoy working independently, structured with an analytical mindset.
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Gothenburg or Stockholm
For more information about the role, you are welcome to contact Fanny Mörk at Clarify, phone +46 70 789 8779 or email email@example.com. Interviews and selection will be ongoing, so please send your application as soon as possible. All applications and contacts are treated confidentially.
For more than 325 years we have driven innovation and technology development exceeding endcustomers’ expectations. Husqvarna Construction, a division of the Husqvarna Group, is a world leader in machinery and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. The foundation is built on product and technology leadership ensured by high investment levels in user-focused product development to offer professional end-users the most effective and efficient solutions. Products and services are distributed globally in all relevant sales channels. In 2019 the net sales was SEK 6.3 billion. In the last years the division has transformed through 4 important acquisitions. Please read more at www.husqvarnacp.com/se