Yubico is looking for a highly motivated, well-structured, and dedicated Senior Business Controller. Your mission is to lead business controlling in a fast-paced and high-energy environment in an international team and organization. Today, our product is used by tens of millions of users around the world and secures 9 out of the top 10 internet brands. You will report directly to the CFO.
At Yubico, people come first. Our business is built around protecting people online, and we deeply care for the people here at Yubico who help make this possible every day. We value a diverse team because we believe we are better when we have different minds and ideas collaborating and creating at our table.
We believe that every person’s work matters. That you should always be nice, stay humble, and have fun, and never take yourself too seriously, think big. Do the right thing even when it is difficult. Be open and responsive with your teammates and overcome challenges and celebrate successes together. This is who we are, and we would love to have you join us!
· Responsible for Budget- and Forecast process, Business reviews, Profitability analyses.
· Overall financial follow up and reporting of the unit’s financial result.
· Act as a business partner to profit managers within the unit in financial and business-related issues and support supply chain in development of production/distribution.
· Carry out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
· Identify and drive continuous improvements for increased control and profitability, within assigned units as well as centrally within the Business Control function.
· Assist in activities connected to internal control and audits (internal and external).
Qualifications and experience
· At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a good understanding in accounting.
· Bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent experience.
· Fluent in English and Swedish.
· Experience in an international and a fast-paced environment
· Experience within supply chain or products.
To be successful in this role you are a team player, have strong communication and cooperation skills, and have an open-minded approach to people and changing/advancing work environments. You have the ability to take initiatives and be proactive and to search for information yourself to best solve your tasks. As a person, you are curious, unpretentious with a positive attitude with a cross-cultural savviness and flexibility to work closely with colleagues from all over the world.
Could this be your next challenge?
Yubico is conducting this recruitment process in collaboration with Clarify. The interview process is ongoing, and you are welcome to submit your application through our website as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Fanny Mörk at Clarify, tel. 070-789 87 79, firstname.lastname@example.org
”Yubico’s mission is to create a safer internet for everyone. Our core invention, the YubiKey, a hardware-based token, revolutionized secure logins for top Internet brands, including Google and Facebook, and for millions of users in 160 countries. Collaboration and innovation are at the core of our culture, as we expand to more advanced software and services for encryption and Internet of Things (IoT). We are a multinational, fast-growing company, offering an opportunity to bring your ideas to life with our global team. Read more at https://www.yubico.com/”