Who We Are
We are one of the world’s oldest start-ups. We have gone from solving peoples’ everyday problems to shaping great experiences, such as enjoying spending time in the garden while new technology does the job. We are an equal opportunities employer, and our differences are our strength. We are curious and bold. Together, as a team, we can bring the best ideas to life. We are passionate about our work, proud of our history and curious about the future in our friendly, international, and open environment. Most importantly, we have fun together. If you share our mindset, come and join us!
At Husqvarna Group, Internal Audit is an independent and objective assurance and business advisory function, designed to provide assurance to the Board of Directors, add value to senior management and improve our operations. We help Husqvarna Group to accomplish its objectives by taking a systematic risk-based approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes.
We are now looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join our Internal Audit Team. This is an opportunity for high visibility, where you will gain valuable exposure to many areas within our business. You will meet a wide range of stakeholders, understand our IT environment and be able to drive important improvements that makes a real difference. Our team is cross-functional and you will perform a wide range of operational, compliance, IT, financial and business audits. The position, reporting to the VP Internal Audit, is located in Stockholm and includes regular travel within Sweden as well as abroad.
Husqvarna Group offers you
- The opportunity to drive change in a global environment where we challenge each other to try new ways
- Member of a global team that drives improvements in governance, internal control and risk management processes
- Personal and professional growth and development within the field of internal audit
- Great colleagues and the chance to always contribute your perspective and help us to remain a bold and progressive company where we learn from each other and grow together
Your mission and responsibilities
- Actively contribute to the audit plan and positive team culture
- Plan, lead and perform cross-functional audit and consulting engagements which includes preparation, fieldwork, and reporting
- Identify and asses the key risks; mitigate the risks by proposing corrective actions addressing the root cause
- Write audit reports, present and anchor audit results with Senior and Executive Management
- Play an active role in developing audit processes and methodology
Who you are
We believe you have a least 7 years of experience working as an Internal and/or external auditor with the ability to combine strong business acumen with a high level of integrity. As an individual you are outgoing with excellent analytical and communication skills. Further, you can quickly and easily understand different situations and adapt to the working environment. You have project management skills and highly developed interpersonal skills. We are looking for a team player with the ability to build cross-functional networks, as well as the capacity to work independently. Fluency in spoken and written Swedish and English is a requirement.
Could this be your next challenge?
Husqvarna Group is conducting this recruitment process in collaboration with Clarify. The interview process is ongoing, and you are welcome to submit your application through our website as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Fanny Mörk 070-789 87 79, email@example.com or Julia Zovko 070-332 89 98, firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Husqvarna Group
Husqvarna Group is a world-leading producer of outdoor power products for garden, park and forest care. Products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a world leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries. Read more about us here: http://husqvarnagroup.com/