We are looking for a Head of Group Control to our global captive financial services organization. Reporting directly to the CFO, this function is playing an active role in ensuring the success of the newly built consolidated setup in a holding company. Are you fascinated by the idea of establishing brand focused performance management combined with a group optimization? Become part of our international team and contribute to our success story!
Location Södertälje, Sweden
- Creation of a group-wide financial steering model focusing on brand performance
- Ensuring and aligning the planning process between the brands to come to an Integrated Business Plan for TRATON FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Work closely with the head controller in each brand
- Support the CFO in the planning process as well as regular reporting to the management team and the Board of Directors
- Be involved in projects and ad-hoc based assignments to support the setup of TRATON FINANCIAL SERVICES
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in business administration or similar qualification
- 10+ years experience as senior financial-, business controller, finance manager or CFO for a company.
- Experience as a manager
- Experience from customer financing and/or being part of a treasury function could also be a potential background
- Experienced in transformation projects and change management
- Experience from captive finance is an advantage
- Very good language skills in English
Who you are
To be successful in this role, we believe you are open-minded and have the ability to work in an international, fast changing environment. You are reliable, highly-motivated and a proactive team-player. As this role implicates several communication areas towards different stakeholders you need to possess excellent communication skills.
Traton Financial Services offers you
At TRATON GROUP, you are an important part of something bigger. Joining us means gaining access to the ins and outs of the entire transportation industry. As part of a global team of industry experts, you get to think bigger, experience more, and reach further. Being bigger also means being stronger. Together with our brands, we have the collective power to transform the transportation.
Is this an opportunity for you?
Traton Financial Services is conducting this recruitment process in collaboration with Clarify. The interview process is ongoing, and you are welcome to submit your application through Clarify´s website as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Clarify, Sara Paulsson tel. 070-792 75 99, firstname.lastname@example.org or Victor Edin, tel. 070-743 13 44, email@example.com.
About Traton Financial Services
TRATON FINANCIAL SERVICES is a global multi-brand captive finance provider. Services include financing for customers, dealers, and distributors as well as insurance solutions and additional services. By this TRATON FINANCIAL SERVICES supports transforming transportation. With its brands Scania, MAN, Navistar and Volkswagen Truck and Bus, the TRATON GROUP is one of the world’s leading commercial vehicle manufacturers. The Group aims to reinvent transportation — with its products, its services, and as a partner to its customers. www.tratonfs.com